- Develop new products as per the market requirement shared by the Sales Team
- Arrange samples and get approval against the demand and maintain sample data for future reference
- Quick response on product costing/ technical details & specifications.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Efficient search for New suppliers as per the product
- Maintaining relations with current customers for smooth operations
- Keep multiple vendors for each product for faster delivery and better pricing
- Ensure regular quality checks before material dispatch
- Order processing:- Price Negotiations, Credit limits/Payment terms, Lead time calculations, CFT calculations & ABC analysis.
- Material planning to meet dispatch plan & attain minimum short shipment.
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly dispatch targets
- Developing and maintaining new purchase strategies
- Regular review with suppliers for prices and specifications based on the market trend
- Maintain Cash flow- Discuss with finance and make planning for payment schedules
- Credit- Get Maximum credit from suppliers and arrange payments as per agreed terms.
- Ledger matching- Check payment entries and clear balances.
- Reduce logistics cost by better planning of dispatches
- Maintain Debit/ Credit Note system
- Regularly search for new products as per the market demand and update the sales team.
- Embark technical knowledge and training to the sales team
- Weekly progress report submission followed with monthly review meeting.
Financial Accountability:- Maximum margin and profitability, better credit terms from supplier, competitive pricing, zero claims from customer & better claim dispersal from vendor. Approved vendor selection to safeguard payment.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to handle tight deadlines, stressful situations.
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong decision-making, Time management Skills, Leadership skills, Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literate with advanced Excel, PPT skills/abilities.
Qualification- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical, with MBA preferred.
Experience- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in purchase/sourcing, procurement, quality control, vendor and product development.